One of the most eagerly anticipated Broadway debuts of the upcoming season is the musical adaptation of Chazz Palminteri’s classic one-man show A Bronx Tale, directed by Robert De Niro and Jerry Zaks. Here at OnBroadway.com we’re as excited as anyone, and we’re looking to spread the excitement by offering two free tickets to see A Bronx Tale’s debut in previews at Broadway’s Longacre Theatre on November 3, 2016.
How to Enter
Here’s how the contest works: Picking up the lead of the show’s autobiographical source material, which was inspired by Palminteri’s youth growing up in the Bronx, we’re asking you to send us your own best New York City story. It can be funny, inspiring, romantic, scary, exciting, or anything in between. As long as it happened to you in one of the Five Boroughs, we want to hear about it. (No fibbing.)
We’ll select our favorite stories and (with permission) publish them right here at blog.OnBroadway.com. From the very best entries, we’ll select one winner to receive two tickets to A Bronx Tale’s November 3 performance.
Stories can be sent to OnBroadwayContest@gmail.com starting today, September 7 and will be accepted until 11:59PM Eastern Time on
September 30 FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2016. Entries received after September 30 FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7 will not be accepted. Stories should be family-friendly and ideally no more than 500 words; all entries should include your name and email address (we won’t share either without permission).
Good luck, everyone! We look forward to seeing your stories!
Additional Rules & Disclaimer
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who send an eligible story to OnBroadwayContest@gmail.com and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of On Broadway Entertainment LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of On Broadway Entertainment LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on September 7, 2016 and ending
September 30FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2016 at 11:59PM EST. All online entries must be received by September 30FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2016 at 11:59PM EST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by sending an original, eligible story to OnBroadwayContest@gmail.com. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of On Broadway Entertainment LLC. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of On Broadway Entertainment LLC.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive two tickets to see A Bronx Tale at the Longacre Theatre at 220 W 48th St, New York, NY 10036 at 8:00PM. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by On Broadway Entertainment LLC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable, and will be delivered in a manner to be decided by On Broadway Entertainment LLC. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for On Broadway Entertainment LLC to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by the sole discretion of On Broadway Entertainment LLC. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. On Broadway Entertainment LLC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 3 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ON BROADWAY ENTERTAINMENT LLC‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, You understand and agree that On Broadway Entertainment LLC, anyone acting on behalf of On Broadway Entertainment LLC, and On Broadway Entertainment LLC’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of On Broadway Entertainment LLC. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless On Broadway Entertainment LLC from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which On Broadway Entertainment LLC may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: On Broadway Entertainment LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond On Broadway Entertainment LLC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, On Broadway Entertainment LLC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by On Broadway Entertainment LLC. On Broadway Entertainment LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. On Broadway Entertainment LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless On Broadway Entertainment LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
2 thoughts on “Tell Us Your Best New York Story to Win Tickets to See A Bronx Tale on Broadway!”